9 October: This is the detailed schedule for the ORM 2009 workshop to be held in Vilamoura, Portugal, November 4-6 2009.
The ORM 2009 workshop has eighteen sessions that cover the following topics:
* Business Service and Process Modeling Chair: Terry Halpin
* Conceptual Languages for Queries and Rules Chair: Inge Lemmens
* Fact-Oriented Tools and Projects Chair: Peter Bollen
* Sharing and Managing Business Semantics Chair: Ken Evans
* Fact Type and Predicates Chair: Matt Curland
* Standards and Initiatives Chair: Herman Balsters
* Demonstrations of Fact-Oriented Modeling Tools Chair: Serge Valera
* Industrial Case Studies and Tool Demonstrations Chair: Baba Piprani
* Open Discussion on Future Initiatives Chairs: Terry Halpin and Herman Balsters
This workshop will include presentations and discussions of the ORM project in the European Space Agency.