My previous machine was running Windows XP (local admin rights) with VS2010.
On this new machine I have local admin rights. Actions performed:
- Double click Setup Windows batchfile results in an installed Neumont Plix
- Dialogue "Welcome to the Natural ORM Architect for Visual Studio 2010 Setup Wizard" is displayed;
- Click "Next"
- Dialogue "Ready to install NORMA for VS2010" is displayed
- Click "Install"
- Dialogue "Installing NORMA for VS2010" is displayed
- Then the warning dialogue "This setup requires MS VS 2010. Please install MS VS 2010 and run this setup again" is displayed.
- Click "OK"
- Dialogue "Natutal ORM Architect for Visual Studio 2010 Setup Wizard ended prematurely" is displayed.
- Click "Finish"