Big NORMA fan here!
I've just installed Visual Studio 2012 and the latest version of NORMA.
I've followed the tutorial instructions for generating DDL, i.e.
- created an .orm file, containing two entities
- generated the Relational Model
- created a Visual Studio Project, with Create Directory option unchecked
- added the .orm file to the Project
- selected the .orm file and expanded ORMGeneratorSettings
- selected SQL Server (actually I've tried various other options too)
- clicked Save Changes
Nothing happens. No expand icon appears against the .orm file in the Solution Explorer.