in

The ORM Foundation

Get the facts!

July not June CTP

Last post Mon, Jul 2 2007 12:56 by Brian Nalewajek. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jun 25 2007 16:36

July not June CTP

Hi,

I now see that the CTP drop of 6/17/2007 is actually called "Neumont ORM Architect for Visual Studio 2007-07 CTP".  I had been referring to it as June NORMA CTP.  Having submitted a number of posts about confusing terms, I should have been more careful. The marketing department at Neumont have been all over me on this one.  I hope this clarification will satisfy their legal team. You'll find the file http://downloads.sourceforge.net/orm/NORMA_VS-2007-06CTP.zip in Download section of this site. Hey wait a minute!  BRN..
  • Mon, Jul 2 2007 12:21 In reply to

RE: July not June CTP

Sorry, it was just a typo on the news post. The local time was 30:09 Saturday June 16, so please forgive a bleary-eyed oversight. I edited the subject line. -Matt
  • Mon, Jul 2 2007 12:56 In reply to

RE: July not June CTP

Hi Matt,

No apology required.  I hope it was clear by the context that I was joking.  The Neumont lawyers were not bombarding me with cease and desist orders.  There were no irate phone calls from the Eastern US division of the Neumont Marketing and sales department either.  Also, I'm sure that the massive DOS attack against the hosting company for my company had nothing to do with my referring to the latest CTP by anything other than it's proper title (whatever that is).

Haven't had a chance to push the CTP as much as I'd like to so far, but haven't seen any problems with it to this point.  Looks like a fair amount of people have downloaded it, so you should get some confirmation on the stability soon.  Good luck.  BRN..
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
© 2008-2024 ------- Terms of Service