[Sorry for monolithic previous reply - I'll have ask Ken how to delete these. Here's a better view]
For anyone having issues I mentioned with Object Shape/Predicate Role connection and readings, I found out a few things that may help you steer clear of these, while a better fix is prepared by the team. Matt says he will try to look at these issues, but needs to deal with problems with " unary binarization." Once his unary track is cleared, I'm sure he'll be up to taking care of this other stuff.
If the issue is not due to artifacts from an earlier install (see Matt's instructions for clearing the GAC, at the bottom of this post). It looks to be a fault in the Fact Editor. The bad stuff happens when using the FE to enter a Fact Type with arity greater than two, while introducing a primary reference scheme for an entity Object Type - for example "Technician calls Supervisor(.name) about Issue" Here, it's that the Supervisor Object hasn't yet been introduced in another part of the model, that causes the faulty display. If ALL the Object Types for this ternary FT are already established already in the model - "Technician calls Supervisor about Issue" works fine.
If leftovers from earlier versions are causing other problems; and uninstalling and reinstalling NORMA, PliX and DSLTools (don't reinstall DSLTools for VS2008), doesn't solve your problems; try these steps forwarded from Matt:
One thing I've done with the occasional setup issue we've seen is to uninstall the NORMA products, then hand rip any garbage out of the gac.
From a Visual Studio 200x command prompt:
gacutil -u DIRNAME
for each of the remaining dll directories you see (if any). Note that gacutil takes the assembly name, not the dll name (usually, just leave off .dll)
After the gac is totally cleaned out, then you can reinstall NORMA and you should be fine.
Justifiably or not, Matt assumed I'd know what this meant, and how to do this without messing things up on my system. All the usual caveats about fiddling with stuff you don't understand apply. I ran this, and found there were no artifacts to clear out on my GAC. It was worth doing, nonetheless, as it helped me isolate the problem with using the Fact Editor.
Hope it helps.