in

The ORM Foundation

Get the facts!

reporting bugs on NORMA

Last post Fri, Sep 26 2008 12:43 by Matthew Curland. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Sep 25 2008 16:10

reporting bugs on NORMA

Hi, Yesterday, I did subscribe on Sourceforge but haven't received the confirmation message. How long can this message be late? I haven't found a way of sending a report to Sourceforge support team, so I would appreciate any helps in this matter. Which is the correct way of notifying bugs to the NORMA development team? Thanks in advanced,
  • Fri, Sep 26 2008 2:27 In reply to

• Ken Evans
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Sun, Nov 18 2007
    • Stickford, UK
    • Posts 805

Re: reporting bugs on NORMA

You can report bugs in this forum.

One of the NORMA developers can then reply to your post here and so everyone can share the fruits of your discovery!

Thanks

Ken

• Fri, Sep 26 2008 9:50 In reply to

Hi Mr. Evans, and thanks for your prompt reply.

Bug description:

Product: Neumont ORM Architect 1.0.805.3009 2008-05CTP, NeumontPLiX Tools for Visual Studio 1.0.804.2905 2008-04CTP

Environment: Both, VS 2005 Prof. Ed. and VS 2008 Prof. Ed.

Steps to reproduce the error:

1 Create a new orm file and draw the model that is showed below.

2 Attempt to connect to any role in the diagram the Subset Constraint between the entiy types Milestone and Composite State.

3 Visual Studio crashes.

• Fri, Sep 26 2008 12:43 In reply to

A few general notes on reporting crashes can be found in an earlier message. I'm guessing this one is having problems in verbalization code called by the ORM Verbalization Browser. Note that we haven't put join path support or verbalization into the tool yet, but it is very near the top of the short list.

Is there any way you could get me a callstack as discussed in the other post?

-Matt

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
© 2008-2024 ------- Terms of Service