in

The ORM Foundation

Get the facts!

Talent Agency

Last post 10-27-2009 16:10 by Tyler Young. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-27-2009 16:10

• Tyler Young
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-27-2009
    • South Jordan, Utah, USA
    • Posts 49

Talent Agency

I just posted the Talent Agency model in the OSM section of the Library. The details document contains screen shots of all the pages, as well as the logical model and the SQL. The NORMA model is also available.

I'll post other models as I create their respective documentation, but for now at least the ball is rolling. You'll notice that several of the areas that are not specific to the talent agency domain are modeled quite thin. This is not a production system, so there may be glaring logical errors. Please feel free to discuss it, tear it apart, and come up with something better.

One of the goals of posting this model is to demonstrate the need for open-source, reusable models that allow us to focus on our core domains. I would have saved hours of work by not modeling the address and invoice sections from scratch.

This model was created when I was not employed by any talent agency, and I am the owner of it. I hereby release it under the GPLv3 open source license.

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
© 2008-2014 The ORM Foundation: A UK not-for-profit organisation -------------- Terms of Service