in

The ORM Foundation

Get the facts!

How can I enter counter-examples? Display of sample data in diagram possible?

Last post 01-30-2012 17:47 by Terry Halpin. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-30-2012 11:55

How can I enter counter-examples? Display of sample data in diagram possible?

Hi,

first off thanks for ORM and Norma. Great work!

Now the questions:

1. Is it at all possible to enter counter-examples in the ORM Sample Population Editor? I worked throught the tutorials but did not find any way to do that.

2. Is it possible to display the sample data within the diagram as one could see in the  figures within the ORM book?

ralf

• 01-30-2012 17:47 In reply to

Re: How can I enter counter-examples? Display of sample data in diagram possible?

Good questions, Ralf.

Support for counterexamples, including automatic generation of test cases, is something that we've planned for years, but unfortunately we still haven't got around to implementing it. Hopefully we will do that in that not too distant future.

Although you can't display fact tables on the diagram page like in the ORM book, you can achieve something similar by dragging a sample population editor window near the fact type shape. You can also open multiple copies of a sample population window at once.

Cheers

Terry

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2008-2014 The ORM Foundation: A UK not-for-profit organisation -------------- Terms of Service