in

The ORM Foundation

Get the facts!

Missing remove methods in the C# implementation of a model

Last post Thu, Nov 29 2012 17:45 by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Nov 25 2012 15:09

Missing remove methods in the C# implementation of a model

Hi,

I'm sure this is a trivial question, but I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this.

I was trying to use the C# classes generated by the implementation tool in a prototype but I couldn't find any method that allow me to delete an entity of the model. The context interface and the context class generated by the tool have only Create and Get methods, and the collection properties just give me read-only access. 

José Carlos

Filed under:
  • Thu, Nov 29 2012 17:45 In reply to

Re: Missing remove methods in the C# implementation of a model

I haven't used the C# generator of NORMA, but basically, if the templates provided don't give you the capabilities you need, you can change them or write a new one - assuming you're willing to write XSLT. Matt has provided help here in the past. In the past, I've designed and built extensive code generators for relational schema access (from an enhanced relational model) but there are also competent products and open source offerings in this space. If you want to make a mapping to one of these, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_object-relational_mapping_software would be a good place to start.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2008-2024 ------- Terms of Service